Gleneagles Medini offers many services and procedures. Some may require you to be admitted, others would just require you to be there as Day Case patient only.
To ensure a smooth and hassle-free admission, remember to bring the following along with you:
- Your passport/ identification card
- Your health insurance card and written letter of guarantee from your health insurance company (if you are covered by insurance)
- Your doctor’s referral note
- Past or present medical records, x-rays, or prior test results (if your physician has requested them)
- Medications that have been prescribed to you
- A copy of your advance directives (if any)
Hospital admission can be made through:
- Admission Counter at the main lobby between 7.00 am and 9.00 pm daily, or
- Accident & Emergency counter on the ground floor of the hospital block 24 hours daily.
The availability of your room choice can only be confirmed at your time of admission due to the uncertainty of patients’ discharge and emergency admissions.
For your convenience, concierge services are available at the hospital main entrance. Our concierge will personally assist patients to their designated rooms before officially handing them over to the ward nurses. They may also answer any inquiries concerning hospital consultants and hospital facilities. The concierge can also assist in arranging for the complimentary loan of wheelchairs on a “short-time, same-day” usage basis within the hospital premises. Should you wish to obtain taxis or premier taxis for any destination around or even out of town, the concierge will be there to assist you.
All patients will be provided with basic personal comforts such as towel and soap. We suggest that you bring your own items of personal in nature such as:
- Night clothes
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Medications and vitamins that you take on a regular basis
A patient who attends a hospital for treatment without admission:
- Accident & Emergency department on the Ground floor of the main building, which is operational 24 hours a day
- For outpatient registration can be made at Registration Counter, at the main lobby between 8.30 am to 5.00 pm daily except Sunday.
All patients are served with four meals a day which is included in the room rates.
All rooms occupied with satellite television. There is also free wireless internet for everyone to use and stay in touch with the world while you recuperate.
Smoking & Alcohol
Smoking and consumption of alcohol within the hospital premises are prohibited. These are detrimental to a person’s good health. Smoking is one of the greatest hazards in a hospital where many people are recuperating from their illness and inflammable materials are being used.
We encouraged patient to keep valuables items left at home as the Gleneagles Medini shall not be responsible for any losses. All valuable items shall be at the patient’s own risk.